Advertisement
 
Friday, March 27, 2015
Amsterdam, NY ,
Advertisement

Saturday, June 28, 2014 - Updated: 4:09 AM

Carbon monoxide killed 2 in home

COLONIE (AP) -- Autopsies show that two elderly residents died together in the same house of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Police say the deaths of 77-year-old John Lamena and 82-year-old Palma Nero were an accident. The investigation revealed no criminal conduct or intentional act.

Fire officials entered the home late Thursday morning and found the man dead in a bed and the woman just outside the bedroom door.

Police found a car running in an enclosed garage, and more than 10 times the lethal level of the gas was found inside the home.

     

Comments made about this article - 0 Total

Comment on this article

Advertisement
The Recorder Sports Schedule

 

The Recorder Newscast

Most Popular

    Area high school sports calendar
    Monday, March 23, 2015

    New York state Senate again backs legalization of mixed martial arts
    Wednesday, March 25, 2015

    Canajoharie big man Gonzalez honored as boys player of the year
    Saturday, March 21, 2015

    Police reports
    Saturday, March 21, 2015

    DWI issued after crash on Thruway
    Saturday, March 21, 2015

    Sheriff's office investigating foreclosure company
    Wednesday, March 25, 2015

    Benefit scheduled Sunday For second time in five years, local family loses home to fire
    Wednesday, March 25, 2015

    GASD property eyed for new development
    Saturday, March 21, 2015

    Local singer makes it to the next round
    Tuesday, March 24, 2015

    Burglary, larcenies reported
    Saturday, March 21, 2015

Advertisement

Copyright © Port Jackson Media

Privacy Policies: The Recorder

Contact Us

Twitter

Instagram

Facebook