Advertisement
 
Sunday, September 25, 2016
Amsterdam, NY ,

 

Advertisement

Saturday, June 28, 2014 - Updated: 4:09 AM

Carbon monoxide killed 2 in home

COLONIE (AP) -- Autopsies show that two elderly residents died together in the same house of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Police say the deaths of 77-year-old John Lamena and 82-year-old Palma Nero were an accident. The investigation revealed no criminal conduct or intentional act.

Fire officials entered the home late Thursday morning and found the man dead in a bed and the woman just outside the bedroom door.

Police found a car running in an enclosed garage, and more than 10 times the lethal level of the gas was found inside the home.

     

Comments made about this article - 0 Total

Comment on this article

Advertisement
Subscribe to The Recorder

 

The Recorder Sports Schedule

Most Popular

    Area high school sports calendar
    Friday, September 23, 2016

    Off-duty Fulton County deputy charged with stealing handguns
    Wednesday, September 21, 2016

    Lorraine 'Lori' Krupa
    Tuesday, September 20, 2016

    Geraldine Feulner Bakuzonis
    Monday, September 19, 2016

    Amsterdam council votes down funding restrooms at MVGO to relook at options
    Wednesday, September 21, 2016

    Amsterdam derailed in 40-0 loss to Queensbury
    Monday, September 19, 2016

    Family of Perth teen who drowned to hold benefit
    Thursday, September 22, 2016

    Barbara Jean Archinal
    Monday, September 19, 2016

    Town board tables, revises regulations for solar projects
    Thursday, September 22, 2016

    F-MCC looks for best way to comply with 'Ban the Box'
    Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Advertisement

Copyright © McClary Media, Inc.

Privacy Policies: The Recorder

Contact Us

Twitter

Instagram

Facebook