* An Amsterdam woman was arrested in a two-day period of time for three separate incidents. Nichole Halse, 33, of 84 Fairview Place, was arrested Aug. 9 and charged with endangering the welfare of a child and criminal obstruction of breathing, both misdemeanors. According to police, Halse choked her daughter. Aug. 11, Halse was arrested and charged with third-degree assault, a misdemeanor. Allegedly she bit the victim's forearm during a dispute on Academy Street. She was also arrested Aug. 11 during a separate incident on Division Street. She was charged with endangering the welfare of a child after she punched the victim in his face while he was holding his one-year-old child, police said. Halse was held arraignment on all the charges.
* Michelle Damiano, 22, of 135 Brookside Ave., was arrested Aug. 11 and charged with second-degree harassment, a violation. Damiano subjected the victim to physical contact March 16 on Bridge Street, according to police. She was picked up on an arrest warrant and held for arraignment.
* John Miller, 59, of 281 Church St., was arrested Aug. 6 during a police investigation into a one car accident. He was charged with allegedly driving drunk and having a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent. He was released and given a city court appearance ticket for Aug. 26.
* Jaymie Taft, 18, of 136 Division St., was arrested Aug. 7 and charged with falsifying business records, a felony, and petit larceny, a misdemeanor. Taft's charges stemmed from an internal investigation into the company she worked for, police said. Allegedly she was falsifying documents for months by not recording her sales. She was given a city court appearance ticket for Aug. 19.
* Joshua Cwiakala, 35, of 238 Clizbe Ave., was arrested Aug. 7 and charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor. According to police Cwiakala was in possession of Xanax without having a prescription for it. He was given a city court appearance ticket for Aug. 19.
* Maria Mosso, 20, of 209 Victory St., Schenectady, was arrested Aug. 8 and charged with failure to appear in city court on an outstanding bench warrant. She was held for arraignment.
* Joseph Kellogg, 18, of 15 Gardiner St., was arrested Aug. 9 and charged with disorderly conduct, a violation. According to police Kellogg was creating a disturbance on Gardiner Street. He was released and was given a city court appearance ticket for Aug. 12.
* Rosa Camacho, 46, of 309 Grand St., was arrested Aug. 12 and charged with second-degree harassment, a violation. Police said the charge stems from an incident July 30 on Grand Street. Camacho was released from court on her own recognizance.
* Thomas Chapman, 24, of 78 Academy St., was arrested on an active arrest warrant Aug. 12. He was charged with violating his probation from Montgomery County Court, police said. The APD turned Chapman over to the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office for arraignment in county court.