By The Associated Press
Stars react to nominations for the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards, announced Thursday in Los Angeles:
* "If the phone rings, I completely forget what's going on. I think someone is in trouble, someone is in jail, I'm in trouble, what could possibly be wrong? I immediately go to that place, and it's my publicist saying congratulations. I go to the dark place. -- Matt LeBlanc on getting the early-morning call with news of his nomination for lead actor in a comedy series for Showtime's "Episodes."
* "I am over the moon. I cannot wait to fly to LA to see Louis CK win." -- Ricky Gervais on his lead actor in a comedy nomination for "Derek."
* "If I celebrate today, it would be probably simply going out to dinner, which I know probably doesn't sound that thrilling to most people, but for me it really is a lovely day. I love going out to dinner. There is also the chance that the celebration takes place by lying in bed playing Candy Crush and reading, which also makes me very happy." -- Jim Parsons on how he plans to celebrate his two Emmy nods: Lead actor in a comedy for "The Big Bang Theory" and supporting actor in a miniseries or movie for HBO's "The Normal Heart."
* "My friend who was cat-sitting for me when I was out of town last weekend noticed that I had some champagne and orange juice. He suggested that I start making mimosas and have that be my morning. How fortuitous that I have those things in my fridge. I didn't plan it. It works out great." -- Allison Tolman, nominated for her supporting role in "Fargo."
* "So happy with these nominations. This breaks my 'I can't believe what happened to Brazil' funk." -- Billy Crystal on his three nominations for "700 Sundays."
* "It'll be a thrill for me to be there for the first time. I don't get out much. I imagine in August it'll be about the only place I go outside the house." -- Billy Bob Thornton, on his first Emmy nomination, for his work in "Fargo."