Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office
• Obaidurahman Bin Abudullah, was charged Sept. 18 with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration. Deputies said Abudullah was charged following a motor vehicle accident when a department of motor vehicle check revealed his registration was suspended due to a lapse of insurance. He was ticketed and is expected to appear in Palatine Town Court at a later date.
• Jonathan Christopher Bellettini, 31, of 1508 Union St., Schenectady, was charged Sept. 19 with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle. Deputies said Bellettini was ticketed and is expected to appear in Amsterdam Town Court at a later date.
• Dale R. Reese, 34, of 11 Gilbert Ave., Fort Plain, was charged Sept. 25 with failure to pay a fine. Deputies said Reese was arraigned in Minden Town Court.
• Jonathan Betz, 22, of 12 W. Fulton St., Gloversville, was charged Sept. 27 with third-degree grand larceny. Deputies said Betz was arrested on a warrant issued by the Palatine Town Court. The Gloversville Police Department assisted in locating Betz, deputies said. He was arraigned in town court and held on $2,500 bail. Deputies said he is expected to appear in court at a later date.
• Douglas Bartholomew, 47, of 124 Front St., Schenectady, was charged Sept. 26 with failure to pay a fine out of Florida Town Court. Deputies said he was arraigned in Charleston Town Court and bail was set at $250 cash or $500 bond. Bartholomew is expected to reappear in Florida Town Court.
• Sheyenne D. Brady, 22, of 17, Mill St., Apartment. 4, Gloversville, was charged Sept. 22 with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation. Deputies said while assisting the driver of a disabled vehicle, it was determined Brady did not have a driver’s license and held a suspended New York State Identification card. Deputies said Brady was ticketed and is expected to appear in Glen Town Court at a later date.
• Nicole Fidd, 25, of 213 Vrooman Ave., Amsterdam, was charged Sept. 26 with petit larceny and endangering the welfare of a child. Deputies said Fidd was charged with endangering the welfare of a child after committing a larceny at Walmart. She was ticketed and is expected to appear in Amsterdam Town Court at a later date.