Local student earns degree from Wells College
AURORA — Karley Raczynski, of Fultonville, earned a bachelor’s degree from Wells College. She majored in psychology.
DaBiere makes dean’s list at Cornell University
Ashley DaBiere, of Tribes Hill, has been placed on the dean’s list at Cornell University (College of Arts and Sciences) for the spring 2017 semester. She achieved a grade point average of 3.965 overall for the semester. DaBiere will be a junior in the fall and is majoring in biology/pre-med and Spanish.
She is the daughter of Tony and Connie DaBiere of Tribes Hill, the granddaughter of Elinor Battisti, the late Angelo Battisti and the late Tony and Nellie DaBiere.
Tirado named to dean’s list
HEMPSTEAD — Angelica Tirado, of Amsterdam, excelled during the spring 2017 semester, achieving a GPA of at least 3.5 to earn a spot on the dean’s list.
Area students named to The
College of Saint Rose Dean’s List
ALBANY — The College of Saint Rose congratulates the 704 students named to the dean’s list for the spring 2017 semester.
Students from this area are:
• Victoria Claburn of Johnstown.
• Chantelle DeRose of Amsterdam.
• Alexander Hitrick of Broadalbin.
• Victoria Karns of Amsterdam.
• Helen Young of Mayfield.
• Aliah Hamdani of Amsterdam.
• Tara Kirby of Fort Plain.
• Thomas Mittler of Broadalbin.
• Alison Warner of Mayfield.
• Mykha’el Wilson of Gloversville.
• Mckayla Brunelle of Amsterdam.
• Gabriella Giaimo of Fort Johnson.
• Christiane Gifford of Northville.
• Christopher Andujar of Mayfield.
• Jeffrey Perrotti of Canajoharie.
• Samantha Rowley of Gloversville.
• Seana Wilmott of Amsterdam.
King honored by Clarkson University
POTSDAM — Danyel J. King, of Fort Plain, a senior at Clarkson University majoring in environmental engineering,received the following award(s) during the spring semester:
The Commendable Service Award For Seniors: A limited number of Commendable Service Awards are presented annually to freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, graduate students, faculty, staff and administration members who have demonstrated quality in service to their area/organization.
Students receive dean’s commendation for part-time students
ALBANY — The University at Albany congratulates more than 150 students who have received the dean’s Letter of Commendation for the spring 2017 semester.
• Ashley Ostrander of Fort Plain.
• Justin Springer of Amsterdam.